(Reading time: 1 minute)
Ingredients (Jalapeño/Cream Cheese Stuffed Hamburger):
12-pack of Miller Lite
1 lb. Ground Beef
1 cup Seeded and Chopped Jalapeños
8oz softened Cream Cheese
Ingredients (Sweet Potato Fries)
Large Sweet Potato
1 tablespoon Olive Oil
Salt and Pepper
Directions (Jalapeño/Cream Cheese Stuffed Hamburger):
- Preheat grill.
- Mix jalapeños and cream cheese in a medium bowl until jalapeños are evenly distributed.
- Divide the ground beef into 8 patties, each one 1/4 inch thickness.
- Spoon some of the cream cheese mixture onto the center of 4 of the patties.
- Use the remaining 4 patties to top the ones with cream cheese mixture, pressing the edges together to seal tightly.
- Grill for about 8-10 minutes per side.
- Do NOT press down on the burgers as they cook. This will make the cheese ooze out.
- Serve on buns with your favorite toppings and enjoy your Miller Lite.
Directions (Sweet Potato Fries):
- Preheat oven to 450°F.
- Cut the sweet potatoes into 1/2 inch strips.
- Toss strips in the oil and salt and pepper mixture (to taste).
- Lay fries on a single layer on a nonstick baking sheet.
- Bake in oven for 30 minutes, turning once.
- Enjoy fries with your Miller Lite.