(Reading time: 1 minute)
Ingredients (Pork Chops):
Ingredients (Corn on the Cob)
2 Ears of Corn
Directions (Pork Chops):
- Start drinking beer.
- Heat 2 tablespoons olive oil in a 12-inch heavy skillet.
- Preheat broiler.
- Dip each pork chops in the beaten egg, then in the breadcrumbs for breading.
- Cook chops 3 to 4 minutes per side, until golden brown on the outside.
- Remove from skillet and place on a non-stick baking sheet.
- Broil pork chops for 5 minutes on each side.
- Done. Enjoy your pork chops with more beer.
Directions (Corn on the Cob):
- Place corn ears in a pot and fill with water until completely submerged.
- Bring everything to a boil.
- Boil for 8-10 minutes.
- Remove ears of corn from the water.
- Top with butter, salt and pepper.
- Enjoy your corn with more beer.