(Reading time: 1 minute)
Bottle of Sauvignon Blanc (suggestion: Greywacke Sauvignon Blanc)
4 4-oz. Chicken Breast Tenders
1/2 teaspoon Salt
1/2 teaspoon Pepper
1/2 teaspoon Onion Powder
1/2 teaspoon Garlic Powder
Directions (Chicken & Salad):
- Start drinking wine.
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Lay chicken on a baking sheet and season chicken with salt, pepper, onion powder, and garlic powder.
- Bake 25 minutes if thawed, 45 minutes if frozen.
- Chop tomato and cucumber to desired shape.
- Mix salad, tomato, cucumber, cheese, and dressing in large mixing bowl.
- Add chicken to salad when finished baking.
- Done. Enjoy your chicken salad with more wine.