I hate having leftover ingredients so I jumped at the chance to use the leftover jalapeño/cream cheese mixture from the "Happy Ending Jalapeño and Cream Cheese Burger" and the remaining marinade from the "Baby (Making) Back Ribs." Let's go!
Case of Sam Adams, because the combination of drinking beer and grilling meat is one of the most American things you can do.
16oz (or more) T-Bone Steak
Leftover KC Masterpiece Classic Steakhouse Marinade from "Baby (Making) Back Ribs."
6-8 large Jalapeño Peppers
Leftover Jalapeño/Cream Cheese Mixture from "Happy Ending Jalapeño and Cream Cheese Burger"
6-8 strips of Bacon
Marinade the steak for 24 hours before cooking!
Directions (T-Bone Steak):
- Start drinking beer.
- Preheat charcoal grill.
NOT propane! Propane sucks and you should be kicked in the face for thinking about using one.
- Place steaks on grill.
- Grill for 3-5 minutes on each side depending on thickness.
- Meat should be rare to medium-rare.
Anything more than that and you should throw out the steak — you have failed at life.
- Done. Enjoy your steak with more beer.
Directions (Jalapeño Poppers):
- Preheat toaster oven to 375°F.
- Cut jalapeños in half length-wise.
- Remove seeds and wash out inside.
- Stuff generous amount of cream cheese/jalapeño mixture into hallow pepper.
- Wrap with a slice of bacon.
- Place poppers directly on the top grate of the toaster oven.
- Slide drip tray underneath the grate to catch any dripping grease.
- Bake for 20 minutes.
- Once done baking, broil for 5 minutes on high to make bacon crispy.
- Enjoy your jalapeño poppers with more beer.