Bottle of Cabernet Sauvignon (suggestion: Martin Ray Cabernet Sauvignon)
4 Bell Peppers (your choice, I chose Green).
1/3 lb. Ground Beef
1 cup Tomato Sauce
1 cup Ricotta Cheese
1 cup Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
1/2 cup Grated Parmesan Cheese
- Start drinking wine.
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Cut bell peppers in half lengthwise and deseed.
- Place pepper halves on aluminum lined baking sheet and bake for 15 minutes.
- While peppers are baking, brown 1/3 lb. ground beef.
- Remove ground beef from heat source. Add and mix in tomato sauce to the meat.
- Remove peppers from oven and spoon in a layer of the meat/tomato sauce.
- Spoon in 2 tablespoons of ricotta cheese on top of the meat sauce.
- Add additional meat sauce on top of the ricotta cheese.
- Top each pepper evenly with mozzarella cheese.
- Bake for 10 minutes.
- Remove peppers from oven. Sprink 1 tablespoon of Parmesan cheese on each.
- Bake for 5-10 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- Done. Enjoy your peppers with more wine.