NOTE: I have refrained from using an usual inappropriate title for this dish. After all, it is Valentine's Day
Ingredients (Lobster Tail & Top Sirloin):
The alcohol of your significant other's choice.
Two 8 oz. Top Sirloin Steaks
Two 3-5 oz. Lobster Tail
1-1.5 cups of KC Masterpiece Classic Steakhouse Marinade
Marinade the top sirloin in KC Masterpiece Classic Steakhouse Marinade for 24 hours before cooking!
Ingredients (Coconut Couscous)
1 cup uncooked, unflavored Couscous
2 teaspoons Extra Virgin Olive Oil
1/2 chopped Onion
2 finely chopped Garlic Cloves
3/4 cup of Chicken Broth
1/2 cup of Coconut Milk
1/3 cup of Golden Raisins
1 teaspoon Curry Powder
1/4 teaspoon Salt
Directions (Lobster Tail & Top Sirloin):
- Start drinking alcohol. Unless your significant other has chosen "Cosmopolitans." Then just break up with them even though it is Valentine's Day.
- Boil water in a 2-3 quart pot.
- Heat a skillet or frying pan on medium/high heat.
- Add a little butter to grease the pan or skillet.
- Place top sirloins in pan or skillet.
- Cook for 2-4 minutes on each side depending on thickness.
- Drop lobster tails into boiling water and boil for 5-7 minutes.
- Lobster shell should turn red and meat tender when poked with a fork.
- Top sirloin should be cooked rare to medium-rare. Any other temperature is an outrage.
Directions (Coconut Couscous):
- Heat oil over a medium heat in a 2 or 3 quart sauce pan.
- Add onion and garlic. Continuously stir for 1 minute.
- Stir in chicken broth, coconut milk, curry powder, and salt. Bring to a boil.
- Stir in couscous and raisins. Remove from heat source.
- Cover and let stand 5 minute.
- Uncover and fluff with fork.