Although the ribs and ingredients were essentially the same as "Baby (Making) Back Ribs," the process in which they were cooked is different. This time I used a crock pot (or slow cooker), making the ribs much more tender than the bake/broil method from the previous time. But who the hell is reading this anyway. Let's get to work...
- Take a shot of whiskey.
- Cut ribs into sections of 4 ribs each.
- Place ribs into crock pot.
- Cover all sections evenly with KC Masterpiece Classic Steakhouse Marinade.
- Cook on LOW for 8 hours.
- The meat should be tender enough to fall off the bone.
- Enjoy your ribs with a nice vat of whiskey.
Directions (Sweet Potato):
- Microwave potato for 5 minutes on each side.
- Remove from microwave.
- Add butter and brown sugar.
- Enjoy your potato with a nice vat of whiskey.