(Reading time: 1 minute)
1 bottle of Pinot Noir (suggestion: Bonterra Pinot Noir)
1 box of Spaghetti
1 tablespoon Salt
1 lb. Ground Beef
1 Large Egg
1/2 cup Bread Crumbs (or crushed crackers)
1/4 cup Minced Onion
1 jar Tomato Sauce
- Bring 5 quarts of water to a rolling boil.
- Add salt to boiling water.
- Add pasta. Stir for first two minutes to prevent sticking.
- Cook to "al dente" according to your brand's package directions.
- Heat sauce in separate sauce pan.
- Quickly drain the pasta into a colander when desired time is reached.
- Add your sauce to the pasta and enjoy with your wine.
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Combine egg, bread crumbs, meat, and onion in large bowl and mix.
- Form into meatballs about 1" in diameter.
- Place evenly on baking sheet.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes (flipping once) until meatballs are no longer pink in center.
- Enjoy your meatballs with more wine.