12 pack of Coronas (also slices of lime).
1 lb. boneless, skinless Chicken Breasts
1 packet of Taco Seasoning
1 can of Ro*Tel Diced Tomatoes
1 bag of Shredded Lettuce
1 large Tomato (diced)
1 cup Sour Cream
1 cup Kraft Mexican Style Taco Cheese
Any other toppings you want on your tacos.
Package of Flour Tortillas
- Put thawed chicken in crockpot.
- Pour in Ro*Tel tomatoes and sprinkle packet of taco seasoning on top.
- Cook on LOW in the crockpot for 6 hours.
- Remove chicken breasts and shred chicken on a separate plate.
- Drain the crockpot.
- Return the chicken to crockpot and set on WARM.
- Combine chicken, lettuce, tomato, sour cream, and cheese in a flour tortilla (a.k.a. Make a fucking taco).
- Enjoy your chicken tacos with Coronas.