This meal is so ridiculously easy, it almost doesn't even count. Just remember you'll need at least 6-8 hours for this meal to cook. Here we go...
Ingredients (Pulled Pork):
12-pack of Pale Ale (suggestion: Stone Pale Ale
3-4 lb. boneless or bone-in pork shoulder
1 18oz. bottle of BBQ Sauce (your choice of flavor)
1 Additional bottle of BBQ Sauce for topping
Ingredients (Green Bell Pepper)
2 Large Green Bell Peppers
Ranch dressing (for dipping)
Directions (Pulled Pork):
- Place pork shoulder in crock-pot.
- Cover evenly with 18oz of Barbeque sauce.
- Cook on LOW for 6-8 hours.
- When done, remove fat trimmings.
- Remove pork from crock pot and shred using forks.
- Empty and discard all grease and BBQ ... Continue Reading