(Reading time: 1 - 2 minutes)
These are some questions I've pondered off and on this month depending on the level of boredom experienced. See if you can answer any.
- If there's an exception to every rule, what's the exception to that rule?
- How old do you have to be for people to say you died of old age?
- Why do British people lose their British accent when they sing?
- How do you tell when you run out of invisible ink?
- Why does bread taste better when triangularly cut instead of just square bread?
- Does hand sanitizer only sanitize hands?
- Why is honey stored in a plastic bear instead of a plastic bee?
- Wouldn't it possible to be upstairs and downstairs at the same time if you had a three story house and were only on the second floor?
- Doesn't Halloween contradict everything parents tell their kids about "Never taking candy from strangers"?
- Are Jewish vampires afraid of crosses?
- How can you 'die laughing' if laughter is the best medicine?
- If someone with one arm gets their nails done, do they only have to pay half price?
- Why do people scream "heads up" when they really mean "duck down"?
- If there's a speed of sound and a speed of light is there a speed of smell?
- Why aren't eyebrows considered facial hair?
- What the hell makes fancy ketchup so fancy?
- Do you wake up or open your eyes first?
- Do Chinese people get English letters tattooed on their bodies?
- What would an earthquake be called on Mars?
- Are mattresses ever NOT on sale?