Vacations are designed to whisk us away from our otherwise ulcer-ridden daily lives to serine places of tranquility and solitude. Sure, being in a new, unfamiliar place you may face difficulties with local culture and language can be frustrating [I still have no clue what the fuck they're saying in Boston]. But how much evolution does peoples' frustration need to go through before complaining about shit like this...
1. "We booked an excursion to a water park but no-one told us we had to bring our own swimsuits and towels. We assumed it would be included in the price"
2. "Although the brochure said that there was a fully equipped kitchen, there was no egg-slicer in the drawers."
3. "It took us nine hours to fly home from Jamaica to England. It took the Americans only three hours to get home. This seems unfair."
4. "There were too many Spanish people there. The receptionist spoke Spanish, the food was Spanish. No one told us that there would be so many foreigners."
5. "We bought 'Ray-Ban' sunglasses for five Euros ($6.50) from a street trader, only to find out they were fake."
6. "Topless sunbathing on the beach should be banned. The holiday was ruined as my husband spent all day looking at other women."
7. "We went to a Mexican restaurant in Rome and the waiter was Italian. You assured us Italy was the best place for an authentic food experience."
8. "I was bitten by a mosquito. The brochure did not mention mosquitoes."
9. "Why are there no kangaroos hopping around Sydney city? I'm most disappointed."
10. "While staying at the Game Lodge overlooking a water hole, we spotted a visibly aroused elephant. The sight of the animal ruined my honeymoon by making me feel inadequate."
11. "My fiancé and I booked a twin-bedded room but we were placed in a double-bedded room. We now hold you responsible for the fact that I find myself pregnant. This would not have happened if you had put us in the room that we booked."
12. "We had to line up outside to catch the boat and there was no air-conditioning."
13. "The beach was too sandy. We had to clean everything when we returned to our room."
14. "No one told us there would be fish in the water. The children were scared."
15. "It is your duty as a tour operator to advise us of noisy or unruly guests before we travel."
16. "The local women were too beautiful; it made me feel bad about myself."
17. "There was no sign telling you that you shouldn’t get on the hot air balloon ride if you’re afraid of heights."
18. "My husband got carsick on the boat."
19. "The beach had too many fat people. It was gross."
20. "We could not enjoy the tour as our guide was too ugly. You can’t be expected to admire a beautiful view when you’re staring at a face like his."